Check it out right here:
My personal notes on the video:
- Synchronicity – life will produce opportunities to guide you towards your passion (an unshakeable vision to find out what makes people happy)
- Curiosity – an open mind is always welcome (lecture on flying saucers by an unknown man, instead of that it was a lecture by Carl G. Jung)
- Action – take action
- Money and happiness do not correlate over a certain level
- Ecstasy – stepping into an alternative reality
- In the state of ecstasy (be it writing, dancing, singing, composing music, or anything), in this state of flow the person itself seizes to exist and only the act remains
- You can create something new and original after 10 years of experience on a particular field
- You have to enjoy what you are doing; and you have to feel that you contribute something worthwhile
- Flow-state: the meeting point of high challenges and high skill level
- I’ll definitely read the Flow after watching this great video.
Question to the Self
What were those activities in the past that you felt “in the flow” and how can you use this insight in to enhance your life or career?